Biopac India Corporation Limited launched its manufacturing business in 1996 with food grade polystyrene food service products for one-time use. It pioneered these products in India.
Today, Biopac is the market leader and the largest manufacturer of foam dinnerware in India. Its superior quality products are manufactured at its state of the art manufacturing facilities sprawling over 60,000 sq.ft. at Silvassa, situated around 170 kms northwest of Mumbai.
Biopac products conform to global standards and international specifications and are distributed the world over.
The Company is listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange and has a Paid-up Equity Capital of Rs. 172.5 million (approximately US$ 3.5 million). The Company’s workforce, comprising over 200 trained personnel, manages functions like Production, Sales, Logistics, Finance, Accounts and Administration.
Biopac is the leading manufacturer of food service disposable products in the following categories:
Biopac is the lowest cost manufacturer in the world because of the large economies of scale achieved by the very high initial manufacturing investment in global scale machinery and infrastructure.
Biopac’s core strengths are:
- Ability to deliver the entire range of products very quickly
- Ability to execute large orders very promptly.
- Well-earned reputation for providing excellent after-sales service to its customers.
- Very high quality products at very competitive pricing.
- Ability to meet the future high growth demand of the Indian and global markets by its expertise in generating additional capacities under short timelines due to the experience of its management in setting up projects and its knowledge of the manufacturing plants available around the world. Hence Biopac will be in a position to maintain high market share and profitability in the food service disposables business.
- About Us